Saturday 20 May 2017

May Moodboard cards with Tania

Hi all!! For my post today, I made some cards, and the papers I had from the Pink Paislee, ATLAS range, worked perfectly for the colours in this month's moodboard! Here it is if you haven't yet seen it!!!


Here is my little preview of the cards with some detailed pics below!!!


So all the papers are from the Atlas range, and I made the tags from the papers and added some eyelets and tied some twine around them!!! Then I jazzed them up a little with some enamel dots and a flair from my stash!


The 2nd card also has a little Washi tape added, from the Teresa Collins, Something Wonderful range, and a few flicks of ink from my Dylusions' spray.


The last card, I made for a friend, who turns 50 on Sunday! I wanted to make a background which resembled splashes, so got out the Distress Oxide inks and played around with them on some black card and got some pleasing results. I flicked some more Dylusions spray inks. (Including the Mica sprays, which have an amazing sheen to them.)



Hope I've inspired you to play along with our moodboard this month!!! I really loved the bright colours in this one!!!

Tania




No comments:

Post a Comment