Sunday 7 May 2017

Project Life - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I'm sharing Week 29 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album. It has been made using the Pink Paislee "Moonstruck" collection (papers, ephemera and puffy stickers) and the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane stamp set available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I wanted to use the Magnolia Jane stamps on my project, but in a different way than just stamping direct onto my cards. So I firstly watercoloured two 6"x4" white cards, then I stamped each image from the set a few times onto the painted card. 
I then used a good pair of scissors to fussy-cut each image from the cards.
Next I added some Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane gold foil flakes to some of the roses. I wanted a sparkle here and there so I added some glue in random spots on my flowers then carefully attached some gold foil flakes (tweezers or fingers). Once dry I used my finger to wipe away excess flake (or you could use a paintbrush). Now I had lots of fun embellishments to add to my pages!

Here is a close up of the LHS. I've cut papers from the Moonstruck collection down to 6"x4" and 3"x4" cards for this page and added a range of paper and puffy sticker elements as well as stamped images (using the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane stamp set ). I've also included an air boarding pass and a tag from Movie World :)
I painted this 6"x4" card using my Prima Watercolor Confections then added a diecut and some of my foiled and stamped images.
Here is a close up of the RHS. I've used more papers from the Moonstruck collection  and added a range of paper and puffy sticker elements as week as stamped words.
I painted this next card with my  Prima Watercolor Confections then added a ticket from Movie World, a paperclip and 2 stamped hearts (from the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane stamp set)

Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Cardstock  
Pink Paislee "Moonstruck" collection (papers, ephemera and puffy stickers) 
Gold bowtie paperclips 
Prima Watercolor Confections  
Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane stamp set 
Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane gold foil flakes  

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment