Sunday 21 May 2017

Planner Girl by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone! Welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog.

Today I am sharing with you some embellishing of my brand new Websters Pages color crush travellers notebook (TN). I have recently fallen in love with this style of creativity. I think it's suited to my busy life raising children and working.


I just love having tassels and pretty bit's and pieces hanging out of my TN.
But I soon realised that if these pretties are not sturdy they get destroyed by me throwing it around my handbag and scrap room. Heidi Swapp came up with a solution..


All you need is a minc or laminator & a set of these Heidi Swapp tags to create these super cute and sturdy tags for your planner or TN.

SHOP HERE

I will tell you the truth, putting these cute little tags through my minc was freaking me out. I had this fear that they would get stuck inside. But, there was no reason for fear as they popped out the back to the minc with ease looking beautiful.




I then added some sweetness to them by using some ribbon, and Heidi Swapp glitter words.
SHOP HERE


To punch the holes in the top of the tags I used a standard hole punch with ease.



I hope my tags have inspired you to vamp up your planners or TN's. I encourage you to stop by the Scrapping Clearly store and check out these cute tags and glitter words.
There is a variety of colours and styles that would make a great sturdy feature.

Happy Creating
Lauren xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment