Friday 19 May 2017

Canvas Update

Howdy bloggers , Lisa here with a Friday mixed media update.
Big weekend as I'm off to scrap with my Scrapping Clearly DT buddie Peg in her part of the world.
But before I rush to pack some random things and head off ,this mixed media blog update is required.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Following last weeks canvas piece, 
I thought id just do a quick update on the progress of the work,
 from last weeks blog here
Using acrylic paints from the amazing range available at SC
 and being brave to play and just take risks .
 Being a lover of love and again using simple shapes , this is where the piece is at now.
I'm off to create some arty magic in beautiful Uralla and 
I'll be back next week to share some of what I actually created .
Thanks so much for dropping by the SC Blog, see you next week .

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Love your canvas, the depth is amazing and also love the super cute photo!

    ReplyDelete