Thursday 18 May 2017

Do You Have The Same Problem As Me?

Good Morning Arty Peeps! 

Ok, my name is Peg, and I am addicted to Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inkpads.
There, I said it.
I have another oxide layout to share with you today, sorry (not sorry!).


Seriously though, check out that background on heavy weight cardstock.
How can you not love that!


To allow the gorgeous oxide colours to shine I kept the embellishments to a minimum; a pack of Dusty Attic chipboard coloured black with a marker, and some enamel dots.
I used these stickers, also coloured black with a marker, for my title.
I hand journalled on a foiled card.
I added some heart-shaped bubble wrap stamping to the corners with the chippy cogs.
Too easy, and such a quick page.

So yes, I'm addicted to oxide inkpads. I cannot see me not playing with them well into the future. I am in lurve.

If you don't have any yet, get some!

Thanks for coming by,
'til next time,
stay arty,

4 comments:

  1. You need to attend Oxides Anonymous , great story ,fab layout, Phil is such a helper ..
    See you tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, OA. Maybe I'll start it :-D

      Delete
  2. Love it Peg. yes, I am playing with mine more and more, and they are very addictive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Tania, aren't they fab!

    ReplyDelete