Thursday 25 May 2017

May Mood Board - by Chloe

Have you seen our May Mood Board?  Hope you can play along this month :)


Just love these colours!  I really liked the chevron pattern too - so I based my background on chevrons ...


Love this pic of my funny little man :D ... he so often has us in stitches!

I used more of my Fancy Pants Joy Parade range again ... it's quite versatile!  Layering up die cuts make a great base for a title ...


Love the word stickers - perfect for titles!

Products used:
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – 12 x 12 Collection Kit
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Ephemera
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Flair
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Puffy Stickers – Shapes and Dots
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Puffy Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment