Tuesday 2 May 2017

May sketch - by Chloe

A new month brings a new sketch!  Here's our May sketch:


And here is my sample:


I did change the design up slightly - making it my own.  As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to do some twine across the page like that ... not sure why, it just spoke to me :D


I love adding thread to my clustered ... it's my latest habit ...


The journaling strips in the ephemera pack was perfect for this sketch!

Products used:
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – 12 x 12 Collection Kit
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Ephemera
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Flair
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Puffy Stickers – Shapes and Dots
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Puffy Stickers

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Chloe, I love that you mixed up the elements but kept the basics of the sketch. Great page!

    ReplyDelete