Monday 29 May 2017

Going Green

 Good Morning Arty Peeps!
Hope this morning finds you well and happy, and ready to rock another week.

I'm going bright and green today in celebration of my Hippy child.
 We had a trip out to Gostwyck Chapel for some Mother's Day photos, it's such a pretty place in Autumn!

For the background I used a piece of 'resist' paper, similar to these ones (but much older!) and coloured it up with Dylusions spray inks. I added some stencilling with Stazon inkpads and a foam applicator.


Under the photo, I used a piece of Hambly transparency with an inked edge, and my title is cut from a transparency overlay and the word outlined with a Slick Writer. I stapled both the transparencies to my page.


I coloured these stickers black for my sub-title, added some Dymo and journalled on strips of correction tape outlined with black.
With all the pattern details in the background my page needed no further embellishing, pretty quick.

Hope you have a creative week. There are still a couple of days to play with our mood board and sketch challenges, entries close at the end of the month. Upload to our Facebook albums (click on the links).

Thanks for coming by,
'til next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment