Sunday 28 May 2017

More Distress Oxide Cards - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I'm showing some more cards I made using Distress Oxide's available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.

I wanted to continue experimenting with how they worked and other colour combinations.

For the first card I swiped the inkpad direct to my cardstock then spritzed with water. I dried this off then I tapped the card gently back down on my craft mat to soak up the remaining ink. 

For the next card I stamped the ink pad direct to my craft mat, then spritzed with water, then smooshed my card on the inks. I did this a few times, drying off between each smoosh. 
For the last card I used a paint brush to splatter the watery inks across my page. I decided that I would use this card to stamp some circles onto. I then fussy cut all the circles to use on my cards. 

 
Here are my finished cards. I matted my background card onto a piece of patterned paper from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection. Then I attached a strip of gold foil velum, also from the Moonstruck collection, with a tiny attacher. Then I added some of the stamped circles and a sentiment from my stash.
How awesome does this background look! and I love how the splatters show up on the stamped circles. 
I assembled the second card in a similar way. 
I love the way this background looks like it has been watercoloured but has more of a matt chalky appearance.
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Cardstock  
Distress Oxides ink pads (Fossilised Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, walnut stain) 
Darkroom Door Arty Circles stamp 
Pink Paislee "Moonstruck" collection (papers, and gold foil velum) 
Tiny Attacher  

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment