Wednesday 17 May 2017

Week 14 with Melinda

Hi and hello my scrappy friends!! It is Melinda here with you today and I am sharing a PL spread I have put together using the GORGEOUS Teresa Collins Nine & Co range available in the store!!

I chose this particular week to use this range with as I had printed the title card and had edited the orange text onto the photo and the colours in this range match perfectly!!

Here are both pages together


And each page separately



And here is the title card that as soon as I took the photo I knew I was going to use it in this composition and I LOVE how it came together!


I have used my WRMK Typecast Typewriter for all of my journalling, sometimes I love the change it brings to my pages so am super keen to whip it out!!

I haven't added a great deal of embellishment but I have used some of the cut apart cards for journalling and even cut some of the elements out of the cards for embellishing!



I really love how this card came together, I think it is maybe my favourite card of this spread!! 


Though, I do love, love, love the story behind this photo!!



Anyways, that's it for me for today!! I hope you find a way to document your everyday in a way that makes you happy! 


Thank you, as always, for stopping by and have a fabulous day filled with lots of scrappy fun!!





Melinda




Products used:
Teresa Collins - Nine & Co - 12" x 12" paper - Sunburst
Teresa Collins - Nine & Co - 12" x 12" paper - Alphas
Teresa Collins - Nine & Co - 12" x 12" paper - Cards
Teresa Collins - Nine & Co - 12" x 12" paper - Hearts
Teresa Collins - Nine & Co - Decorative Brads
Teresa Collins - Nine & Co - Decorative Sticker Sheet
Heidi Swapp - Clear Teal Alphas

No comments:

Post a Comment