Tuesday 9 May 2017

Something Wonderful card set by Tania

Hi everyone, I'm sharing a little set of cards I made this week, with some left over bits and pieces of the lovely Something Wonderful range, from Teresa Collins. I have been able to do so many things with this range, it is so versatile, and there are so many embellishments and ephemera bits to compliment the papers, it is really easy to work with.



I started off with some black card bases, and used some papers from the 6 x 6" paper pad for the backgrounds. 
For the 1st card, I used a cut out from the 12 x 12" papers, some of the smaller papers for matting, then embellished with some of the stickers, washi tape and the brads!




The 2nd card, was very simple and quick! I used a few brads, some washi tape and sticker, and that was it. There is enough space on this one to add a sentiment to suit the card for whatever occasion.


I like the transparent washi tape, with the words, it's one of my favourites!



On the 3rd card I wanted to use one of the tags from the tags pack. I dressed that up a little with a piece from the ephemera pack, some more patterned paper and some raffia for a bow. 


That's it for now, hope you like the cards, they are not difficult cards, they are quick and easy, which we all need some time! Who hasn't made a card in a rush right before the party right!!!
Thanks for joining me, I have linked my products used in the Scrappingclearly Store, alot of these items are on sale, so be sure to check them out!
Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment