Thursday 15 September 2022

'Handle with Care' by Emma Zappone

 Hi there everyone, Emma with you all today.
Today I share a quick  Art Journal page that could also be seen as a mini Layout.
This is probably my fave way of Art Journaling.
It also features the Foundations Pack 'aliferous', which is just stunning!!!
I have a video for this page also for you to enjoy.



Lets look at some of the close ups of this page. 



This pack leads to being able to add from all sorts of other brands too, which this page incorporates, such as 49&Market, Finnabair, Tim Holtz ect.



How awesome are all the rubons together!!!



I just love to mix and match from different brands.



I hope that this has inspired you to have a play with different brands and mediums. 
Check out my video here....



Catch you all again soon, till then, Stay Crafty!

Em xx








No comments:

Post a Comment