Tuesday 13 September 2022

but wait, there's more by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

This layout is a following on from last week, inspired by this month's mood sketch.   It's not meant to be a double page, but they'll probably sit side by side if I ever get around to putting them in an album!


Because I didn't have a lot of yellow paper I pulled out my gel plate and started making a mess with Dina Wakley paint (Lemon, White, Olive, Evergreen & Lime) and some stencils including TCW Deco Stripes and Petal splash .   These papers were yellow but I got a bit carried and couldn't stop!   I find gel printing a lot like that - it's so addictive.

I cut the paper into rectangles then sewed them onto the page just for a little more interest.

here's a few close ups




Other products I've used include

Art INC sticker

Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad enamel shapes

Mambi Sticks puffy arrows

Vintage Heidi Swapp Ghost Flowers Clementine

Heidi Swapp Old School Definition stickers

Kaiser Craft alphas

Studio Calico alphas

Amy Tangerine enamel stickers

 TFL

Happy crafting

cheers

Tracey


 

No comments:

Post a Comment