Tuesday 20 September 2022

Artful beauty by Tracey B

 hi everyone

here is another layout inspired (very loosely) by this month's moodboard featuring artwork by the very creative Del.




I started by spritzing my messy mat that contained left over Dina Wakley paint (Blushing, Lemon & Tangerine) with water and picking it up with some packaging and smooching it onto the page.


I then added modelling paste scraped through a sunflower stencil 


I added a little more colour using the packaging technique and Prima Confections paint and Neo Color II crayons.

I fussy cut some Vicki Boutin Color Study Gallery patterned paper and added some 49 & Market Spectrum Sherbet chipboard and some Vicki Boutin chipboard from the Wildflower & Honey collection.

Other products I've used include 

American Crafts foam letter stickers Splendid

Tim Holtz Small talk stickers

Ranger Enamel accents.

Flowers

Enamel dots

Skelton leaf



TFL

cheers

Tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment