Thursday 1 September 2022

'Own Your Dreams' by Emma Zappone

 Hi SC friends,
Em with you today. I have had another opportunity to play with the Lucky Findings Foundations pack in Sherbet. It went so perfect with some 49&Market Rubons and this time I created on Bookplates.
Check out my YouTube video to see it coming together here.....



This pack has such usable colours and it is super versatile, it can go either grunge, pretty or even a little vintage!



I used a small amount of the washi sheet and a little of the pattern rice paper to give me the colour tones and 'grunge' vibe I wanted. I used a mix of different mediums to treat the edges of the layers too, such as some Liquid Acrylics and Art Philosophy Watercolour Concentrates. These really helped bring each layer to life.



Creating on a couple of the 49&Market bookplates allowed me to also use some of the fun transparency from the foundations pack as a layer to create more colour and interest to the pages. (Ask Kylie to get these bookplates into the shop, cos they are awesome 😉)



It was so fun creating with more resin moulds too. I even popped a couple of embellishments I have had in my stash for ages on to my project. 
I would love you to check out my video with a cuppa and enjoy the process, it shows it way better than I can describe it 😜



Thanks everyone for stopping by.
Stay crafty, Em xx






No comments:

Post a Comment