Thursday 5 July 2018

Stash Busting Chipboard Alphas with Lisa J

Good morning Scrapping Clearly friends,

Today I am sharing a layout I created after setting myself a challenge to use up some random letters I had left over from the Heidi Swapp Chipboard letters.

I started by adhering the letters to some white cardstock with Gel Medium followed by a liberal coat of clear gesso to the whole background/

Once it was dry I added some colour with Dylusions Sprays in London Blue and Lemon Zest. I applied these with a paintbrush straight from the bottle and let them run.



I loved the colourful messy background this created.


I then continued on the stash busting theme digging into my Cocoa Vanilla You Rock leftover papers and stickers.

I finished off with a Fabric pennant from Pink Fresh Studio and a Chipboard Frame from Heidi Swapp and some wood veneer stars.

Are you getting excited for our cyber crop? Don't forget it all begins Saturday. I am hoping to bash through some more stash with all the fun challenges.

Happy scrapping

Lisa J

 


No comments:

Post a Comment