Tuesday 10 July 2018

July Moodboard Inspiration with Leonie





Hello and welcome to my first post for July. Leonie with you today. 
Mid Year school holidays are with us at present so if you find yourself with some free time why not join us in our July Monthly challenge. We have a divine moodboard for you this month and I have my inspiration piece based on the moodboard to share with you today.


Here's what I came up with based on the mood board. I created a background with Distress Oxide inks in greens and turquoise to match the mood board. I also added modelling paste through a Kinder Kreations splash stencil.
For some super eye popping oomph!! I coloured and painted some of the splashes in pink to match the moodboard as well.  I used Dylusions paints and Posca Pens to add the pink



The papers I matted my photos on are from the popular Boys Rule Collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studios.  I also added a Flair buttonEphemera and word Stickers from the Boys rule Collection.






Thanks for stopping by today,
 happy crafting and don't forget our July challenge.
All the details in our Facebook Group.
Cheers Leonie Neal-Dawson.


No comments:

Post a Comment