Saturday 7 November 2015

November Mood Board - by Chloe

Hello everyone!  How did November appear so quick?  Seriously, I cannot believe we are at this end of the year already. 

This month, we have a beautiful mood board:

Here is my sample page using a 6x6 paper pad of Pink Paislee's Memorandum


I have misted my background to look a little like a sunflare ...
and have a little birdcage hanging from my cluster.


Other products used:

Maggie Holmes Crate Paper - Open Book Ephemera
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Ephemera Pack
Heidi Swapp Color Magic 6" banners 
Manor House Ballerina Flower
Heidi Swapp Wanderlust - Tea Color Shine
American Crafts thickers Gold Foil
Heidi Swapp Memory Planner Foil Chipboard Shapes 

Hope you can join in our challenges this month!  Check out the CURRENT CHALLENGE tab at the top for more info :)

No comments:

Post a Comment