Monday 23 November 2015

November Moodboard

Morning, how are you? I'm here today sharing my take on the November Mood board and it's not how I usually create with mood boards. 

I haven't used the colours in this but used elements. Such as the large love word, the field photo and the metal from the birdcages.

We would love to see what you create and it's for a $20 store voucher!!
So come on and join us, we can't wait to see.


I have been saving this field paper from Webster's Pages from the Nest collection,waiting for the perfect photo. 

Do you do that? I have used the Heidi Swapp gold spot washi tape with a gold script and gold glitter washi. Stamping with Ali Edwards collection. Sprinkles of Heidi Swapp Gold Colour shine as well.


Close ups of the embellishments I added from different sources. This pinwheel I found at the reject shop! 

There is also hidden journaling on that tag that is inside a kraft small paper bag I brought from Etsy years ago.


The metal hearts and arrow is from My Mind's Eye, the wooden arrow from Typo and the XOXO sticker is from Teresa Collins.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment