Friday 6 November 2015

Project MY LIFE

Hey there,

Hope you are having a great week! I have been flat out with study and parenting and all that fun stuff, but I managed to sneak in a little tiny bit of scrapping. I completed a cover page of sorts for my personal album and using some of the gorgeous chipboard available now at Scrapping Clearly. http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/group/your-creative-wings-chipboard-feathers-on-a-stick-sml/ I love chipboard! I am not a big fan of any crazy bulk in my pocket spreads so chipboards works beautifully.
 

I added some colour with Dylusions sprays, some watercolour and a gold sharpie and that  pocket card was ready to go! The centre card has been left empty purposely, so that I can write a dedication of sorts to myself... or maybe a disclaimer in case anyone else reads it! I love the Dylusions, they are so easy to use and the colours are fantastic! I used Vibrant Turquoise and Crushed Grape http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/brand-ranger/dylusions-spray-vibrant-turquoise/
 

 

The layout came together and I love the way the chipboard embellishment turned out, not to mention I really enjoyed getting inky! Awesome Thickers add a little touch of bling too!

Would love to hear your feedback! What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment