Tuesday 10 January 2023

Messy Magical Creativity by Tracey B

 Happy New Year!

 I hope everyone has a fabulous creative year.

I've been inspired by this month's fantastic mood affirmation and created this using lots of goodies from the Aliferous Foundations pack.


I started by tearing the Design paper & taping that down.   I then sponged on some Dina Wakley paints (Aloe & Olive) through a couple of TCW stencils (Petal Splash & and Flourish Tile).




I then spritzed the dirty stencils and pressed them onto a small piece of Design Base paper as the start of my tag.

I then used Art Anthology Sorbet dimensional paint (Leaf) and scraped through the Petal Splash stencil with a palette knife.

Love these paints - they have a really lovely shine and shimmer. (And they're on sale!) 



I used a compass and pencil to draw a half circle for the placement of my title (although a dinner plate would work just as well) which I carefully rubbed out once my title was down.

I fussy cut the butterfly from the Design paper and die cut a couple more from the Base paper.
I used a little of the washi tape, a stamp from the stamp collection, a reinforcement, lace from my stash (which was a perfect match to the lace frame on the paper - happy accident!) and my clunky typewiter to finish off my tag.

A little stamping using a script stamp and Kaisercraft permanent black ink and some more reinforcements finished off the page.


TFL
cheers
Tracey


  


2 comments:

  1. Tracey I love this layout - lov the hole design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tracey such a great layout love how the title ties the layout in! Kylie

    ReplyDelete