Tuesday 24 January 2023

What the duck by Tracey B

Hi everyone

When my friend Kaz sent me these photos my first thought was WHAT THE DUCK!   I mean it's not every day a duck crashes through your kitchen window then wanders off to your craft room to fly around crapping everywhere trying to find its way out.   Can you imagine the mess (and the insurance claim!)  

So this page started with the title and a scrap "waste not" page from a previous crafting day with Jo, Josette & Ava.

Here's the finished page




I added a little stenciling (Vickie Boutin and Tim Holts mini layered stencils)with black archival ink, Art Anthology Sorbet (Just Peachy and Pixie.


I then went through my stash and pulled out stickers and embellishments including

Maggie Holmes Sweet Story frames

49 & Market Spectrum Sherbert chipboard

Fancy Pants Golden Days Puffy stickers

Heidi Swapp stickers and clear stickers

Vicki Bouting Fernwood embellishments

Heidi Swapp embellishments

Vicki Boutin Color Study thickers and

Cocoa Vaniala Life is Beautiful alphas

  

I thought I was finished but decided to give my background a little coat of gesso to tone it down a bit.


TFL


cheers

Tracey


 

No comments:

Post a Comment