Tuesday 17 January 2023

Making time for what matters by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

It's been a bit of an emotional week in our household as Del's Ouma headed home to South Africa.   Even after an extended stay there's lots of 'last things' to do.

I think this is the first time I've started a LO inspired by an embellishment pack but this was the case here.

I did a bit of stash busting by using some chipboard frames as my base.


I added a little colour using Dina Wakley paint (Turquoise, Sky and Magenta) and a brayer.



I painted a frame with gesso then scrapped through some Light & Fluffy through a stencil and coloured it with Distress Crayons and Art Alchemy wax (Peacock)




I coloured some muslin with Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Shot Tibetan Poppy Teal and added a bit more colour to the background using Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Shot Frenchy's Pink Pouf and Dina Wakley Gloss Spray (Carnation).


I finished the layout with lots of chipboard from the American Crafts Wildflower and Honey pack and some diamantes I received from Ouma.




here's the finished page



TFL
cheers
Tracey




 

No comments:

Post a Comment