Sunday 8 January 2023

Welcome to 2023


Scrappingclearly has lots and lots of things happening this year!

Firstly, I would like to say goodbye to our Creative Team Member Tarrah, we wish you all the best and have absolutely loved all of your creations during 2022. Tarrah always creates magical Scrapbook pages; I am sure we still see your beautiful creations popping up on socails.

When one door closes another one opens in this case two - I am supper excited to announce Leanne Jago and Georgia Metaxas will be joining our 2023 Creative Team both are extremely talented, and I can't wait for them both to share with your all.

.
I

, '



Our Monthly Moodboards for 2023 are Affirmation Inspired with a touch of  LUCKYfindings Foundations inspiration, if you're playing along don't forget to load in the Correct Months Albumvia our Share & Inspire Group on Facebook for a chance of winning a prize.

HERE IS JANUARY"S


Thats all I will share today keep checking in our blog for exciting new announcements including a detail coverage of our new Monthly Alchemist Journey!

















No comments:

Post a Comment