Tuesday 5 March 2019

Own your dreams - with Emma.

It's Tuesday which means it's my share today.
And I have drawn inspiration from the SC mood board for the month of March.
Have you seen it yet?
Check it out here...….


And here is how I interpreted it...…


I really focused on the colour from the board for this one.
I used a mix of ingredients including Dylusions Ink Spray in Crushed grape, a Lindy's shimmer in Silent night Silver, Ranger Enamel Accent in Caribean coast.
I also flicked a little Distress Oxide around and I chose Hickory Smoke.


I used the purple and turquoise shades to really enhance the Fairy Orb stamp. Love this stamp!!


The Metals I painted with a black gesso and then rubbed some Art Alchemy Wax over the top to add some depth and sheen.


Behind my image I layered one of the Heidi Swapp Decorative tag that I added colour to, which you can see me do in my video that I have created. Plus I cut a tag out of a sheet from Heidi swapp die cut paper.


Lastly a couple of Tim Holtz Small talk quotes and a few art pebbles thrown around for good measure.

I will be back next week with another interpretation of the mood board for you all.

I cant wait to see how you play with the board.
I would love you to check out my video here....




Till next week, Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment