Monday 18 March 2019

Inspiration from our Monthly mood board

Hi Peeps,

What better way to spend a wet and stormy afternoon than with some paint, glue and an inspirational mood board.


I played around with ratio's of the above colours. 


An easy way to get paint onto a background is to just scrape it on with a palette knife.


A few of the bits I used on this journal page.
Check out the new stock from "Art by Marlene"


So the colour ratio in this one is purple main, blue secondary and grey accent.


The colour ratio in this one is Grey main, purple secondary and blue accent.

I just got myself the new Dina Wakely Collage Collective, soooooo awesome.


Ratio for this one is Blue main, grey secondary and purple accent.

I found this mood board extremely fun to play with. Hope you have a go to. Looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment