Wednesday 16 January 2019

'Whoa!'

Amy here with you today, sharing a fun boyish page, using awesome products from the store. I just had to scrap this photo, taken of my youngest, Sam.

At the time of the photo, he was tired after an eventful but stressful morning swimming competition. Our Samuel is known for getting into these crazy but quirky moods when he is super tired. We are all only human - right?!



My background paper is from the 'Boys Fort' range from a Pink Fresh Studio collection.




For the background, I roughly swiped some white gesso on to break up the grey (so much fun!). The gesso also acts as a barrier for the wet media I was to use next - from the store: Dina Wakely Media - Heavy Acrylic in Cheddar and Lemon; Colour Blast Colour Spray in Rainforest.
I have also sprayed some gauze with the luscious Rainforest spray - to add to the aquatic theme. 




Then, as pictured here, from the store, I added the following products before I mounted my photo: enamel dots from My Minds Eye; paper tissue from Dina Wakley Media, a 'date insert' from We R Memory Keepers 'Typecast'; quotes from Tim Holtz Small Talk; and wood veneer embellishment from Studio Calico Wanderlust.
 The chipboard title 'Whoa' and film strip were from my stash.



I have used a handmade heart and coloured wire overlapping it, from Charms Creations - the wire is from D-lish Scraps. 

I am pleased with how this page came together - and really enjoyed scrapping this one!



Thank you for popping by!

See you next month.

Amy
😊












No comments:

Post a Comment