Saturday 12 January 2019

Into the Unknown



How great are the moodboard colours... I am so in love with them that I have created another layout with them ... this one is called Cool Kids... 

I have such a fabulous collection of inks & it's great to use them on a flat mat and just soak them up - not knowing what you are creating.... you know the unknown is the best part... it opens up your creativity... and nine times out of ten it will be the most amazing piece of art you will have created... just give it a go...  I have sprayed Dylusions Ink sprays in Pomegranate seedVanilla custard Squeezed orange onto the Mat and then placed my 12x 12 cardstock onto it to create the background. It doesn't look much .... but check out the next  pic.... 



AMAZING -- I LOVE IT!!!

I then chose the Dina Wakley Wheels stencil and used modelling paste to help add dimension. 


Next were all my layers.... so after the texture paste I added my stamping.... I have added some Viva Las Vegas stamps and  some Inkadinkadoo Branches stamps  as well as some mesh and Heidi Swapp washi tape. I loved the Heidi Swapp papers and they worked perfectly with this layout so I added a little of the Heidiswapp 12x12 – September Skies – beautiful bouquet paper to help with softening the photo.   


all that was needed was my photo and a little border work with my Artline black pen and a few other little embellishments such as my  typewriter journalling and some Teresa Collins brads & Heidi Swapp arrows...oh and the amazing Pinkfresh escape ordinary leatherette alpha - I am loving the look of these on a layout ... divine


 

and so that is it... amazing colors ... it just makes my heart happy 

I hope you have a creative and fun fillled weekend... and don't forget to get messy.

tracey xx















No comments:

Post a Comment