Monday 28 May 2018

Starstruck - a layout by Lisa J

Hiya Scrapping Clearly friends,

I have a layout to share today using all things Heidi Swapp.

I had a photo of my littlest guy with musician 8 Ball Aitken at the Tamworth Country Music Festival that I had been wanting to scrap so the idea of using lots of stars to create a "starstruck" layout was born.



I started by lightly tracing a circle on some white cardstock. I used Color Shine in Navy and Citron to sprinkle around the circle and then placed my acrylic stars down with a spot of glue. I stitched (very roughly) over these with black thread.




I created some layers around my photo with the 6x6 paper pad.



Now I have used a whole lotta cool Heidi Swapp stuff on this page. Here are the links for the store:

Hello Today Acrylic stars
Sequin Shapes Disco Stars
Navy Glitter Alphabet Stickers
September Skies 6x6 paper pad
Colorshine in Navy and Citron
September Skies Color Magic Diecuts



A quick reminder too that there are only a few days left to enter this month's combined Mood Board and Sketch Challenge. See the challenge here.

Happy scrapping

Lisa J



1 comment:

  1. Lisa I love this design - and all the Heidi goodies!!

    ReplyDelete