Saturday 5 May 2018

Lovely Layers by Leonie Neal-Dawson

Hello Hello Leonie with you today with my first post for the month of May.
I have a simple but quite lovely page to share with you today with lots of lovely layers.  Cardstock, patterned paper, acetate, more patterned paper, doilies, washi tape, stickers layer them on top of each other to create a Lush Layout. 
I love the effect of layering, little details that poke out from the edges to add depth and interest to your page.


I began with a base of white cardstock and placed the 'Lovely Paper' from the Chasing Dreams Crate Paper range.  On top of this I used the lovely Glitter on Acetate overlay from Maggie Holmes.  A doily and more Patterned Paper layers followed from Paper Arts and Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Bloom collection.



I used Heidi Swapp Memory Planner Label foil stickers to write my Journalling on.
I also embellished my page with paper clips from Fancy Pants Designs, puffy Stickers From Heidi Swapp.  The 'Awesome' title is also from Heidi Swapp wood veneer.





I also included some Washi tape from the Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection.
I guess that finished off the page with all the lovely layers.
Thanks for stopping by the Scrapping Clearly blog today.
I hope you've been inspired a little by my page.
Happy crafting,
cheers from Leonie Neal-Dawson.

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment