Wednesday 8 November 2017

Right Now - A Scrapbook Layout by Emma


Can these weeks go any faster????
How has yours been so far?
I’m here to hopefully share a little mid week inspiration and creation.
This month at Scrappingclearly we have some awesome challenges to get your mojo excited.
So to start of the month I chose to try out the sketch......



Yep, I couldn’t play with the sketch in its ‘normal’ way so I flipped it and swapped sides.



I did go with the concept of the circles and the paint splats. I used a few different mediums on the base including 2 different Ranger Distress Oxides (Wild Honey & Iced Spruce)
I also used one of the Ranger Distress collage mediums in vintage to see what it was like. Love it!!!
And a Colour Blast paste in charcoal.
I stamped using a new Darkroom door stamp I recently purchased.
This stamp is awesome, it really transfers well on any paper and medium.



Under my photo I used a few different tags this time, instead of papers. I used an assortment from the Heidi Swapp decorative tags, and one Heidi Swapp fabric tag that I coloured with the oxides.



A few bits and pieces from my stash, and this layout was complete.
I hope it gives a little inspiration for your mid week hump.
I look forward to seeing your creations using this sketch.
Have a scrapping good time.
Love Em. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment