Thursday 2 November 2017

November Sketch Inspiration with Leonie Neal-Dawson


Hello November!! 
Oh my gosh the year has flown by and here we are in November already.  
Counting down to holidays and welcoming the warmer weather.  
Leonie Neal-Dawson here today and I'm bringing you 
my take on our November Sketch challenge.
You can join in by adding your take in the appropriate album in our Facebook group.


Today
Here's my take on the sketch.
On this page I've used a combination of the Chasing Dreams and Gather collections by Crate Paper. 
To create the background I drew a large circle with the spray stem from Dylusions turquoise spray then spritzed it with water so that it started to bleed, and spread out. I then added some Distress Oxide inks splatters.  The texture paste was added last through a Jenni Bowlin Studio stencil. 


These tags were cut from one of the Crate papers







american-crafts-375935-maggie-holmes-chasing-dreams-delicate-25-pack-of-12-x-12-patterned-paper

363988-500x500-1


336689-175x175-1
336681-175x175-1
Unknown-1
Unknown-2


Unknown-1

SBC_ri-tdo56102_1

Thanks for stopping by today I hope you can join us for the November sketch challenge.
Happy Crafting. 
Leonie Neal-Dawson.


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment