Sunday 24 June 2018

Paper Arts - Beauty

Hello Scrappingcleary followers, its my turn on the blog today and I have decided to share with you the amazing papers from Paper Arts, Artistry and Beauty.  

I love these papers they are so good for layering and if your unsure about using paint or mists then the effect is already there for you.


I have also used an array of the amazing Prima blooms that are stocked by Scrappingclearly to embellish my layout.


With these papers and layering of them I have found it was more pleasing to the eye to cut around the leaves and layer the paper under neath them as can be seen in the above image.

I just love how the title is already on the paper yet looks like I may have created it.


I hope you have enjoyed the creation I have shared with you and I look forward to sharing more with you next month Kim,




3 comments:

  1. Kim, the layering of this layout and the detail of this layout is superb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, rich colours, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete