Friday 8 September 2017

Playdate with New Dylusions goodies

Howdy Bloggers , Lisa here with a Friday Mixed media update .
Today I am sharing a quick layout using the super fun new Dylusions stamp/stencil set ,
a new Dina Wakley Scribbly Bird Cousins stamp set.
 oh ,I have been blessed by incredible Ranger goodness.
I started with a piece of Marshmellow cardstock and
 these new set of Dylusions Stamp /Stencil Borders 
 Starting with the stencil and the mushy peas , zesty lime and teal paint.
 When dry I stamped the corresponding stamp over the image .
* try to ease the stamp off the plastic carefully.
 I just hastly pulled mine off and have seemed to have stretched the longer one -which I used 1st.
 I used the Dylusions Journal Block to mount my stamps.
 I selected a strip of flowers from the new Dina Wakley Media 
Scribbly Birds Cousins stamp pack above.
 Spritzed a piece of Marshmellow cardstock with New Dylusions Ink in Peony Blush - love this colour and Rose Quartz and stamped some flowers , which I fussy cut from the page.
 A few strips of various Washi Tape - Dina & Jane D , a little muslin , prima journal cards and the matted photos of my eldest daughter , taken 8 yrs apart were ready to stick down . 
Just a  simple title ,journaling around the border, chipboard and sequins to finish off .

Thanks for dropping by the SC blog. 
I'll be back again next week with a new MM blog update.
Have a super crafty weekend .
Lisa xx


4 comments:

  1. So cool, look at your beautiful girl!
    Loving those stencil/stamp sets, going shopping NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Lisa, love this!! I need all those new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous loving the new dylusion paints

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Love for this gorgeous page xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete