Saturday 29 April 2017

So much fun - by Chloe

I have been creating with the super fun Fancy Pants Joy Parade this month - I love that it's not restricted to birthday themed pages ...


This pic is actually Miss B with the contents of her Christmas stocking!  I guess it's a celebration just the same :)

I had a bit of fun with my circle punch creating a scalloped border down one side - love this look!


I added some flowers from my stash for some depth and texture ...



Products used:
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – 12 x 12 Collection Kit
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Ephemera
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Flair
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Puffy Stickers – Shapes and Dots
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Puffy Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment