Thursday 29 December 2016

Cards inspired by the Moodboard! By Tania...

Well hello again! I sure hope you all had a wonderful Christmas celebration wherever you were! I had a very quiet Christmas, and was not well, so lucky for me, we had planned on a quiet one! I have had a little mojo here and there to help me feel better. This time I've made some cards for you, based on inspiration from the colours of this month's moodboard! Which is here: 


What a gorgeous moodboard, don't you think? You still have a few days left to play along ;)
So here's my cards, using mainly the Pink Paislee, C'est La Vie collection.


There are also some papers from the Chickaniddy 365 collection. 


The C'est La Vie printed acetate is gorgeous! This floral one was perfect for a card front, I backed it with some plain patterned paper.


Don't you love these cute little bows from Maggie Homes & Crate paper? This one made the perfect final addition to the C'est La Vie ephemera.


This card I've made for my daughter's upcoming birthday next month. I finished it off with a gold tag from the ephemera pack and a Heidi Swapp, gold, acetate word. 


This one has a touch of Heidi Swapp Wanderlust, lace, and a little Studio Calico wood veneer arrow.


I placed some mounting tape underneath the banner ends to make them pop off the paper.

I made an extra card using up some left overs from a previous Design Team kit, which was the Maggie Holmes Bloom range. I used a stencil from The Crafters Workshop from the Scrappingclearly store, and coloured some texture paste. That gold foil vellum has gone a long way, I just love it!


Well, I hope I've inspired you to give the moodboard a go. If you don't have time to scrapbook, you can always make up a few cards, which will always come in handy!
Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment