Wednesday 7 December 2016

December Sketch Challenge.... Summer Love

Yippeeeee!!! 
December is here and summer along with it. 
Summer to me means longer days, late night walks on the beach, ice-creams from KIWI in Newcastle, and lots of memories to be made with the fam-bam... 

To celebrate summers arrival I've used my first selfie of the summer with my daughter Trinity-Jewel in this fun, colourful page using this months sketch challenge as my basis... 


I've used 3 different mediums in pink to create this background. First was some Dylusions Bubblegum Pink paint scrapped on with a credit card. Next was some Dylusion Bubblegum Pink Ink spray. I pooled it onto the page them blew it around using a straw. Lastly was some Colour Blast colour paste in Lipstick

I've layered up several of the Dear Lizzy papers with some Black Stazon Ink brushed along the edges. 
To embellish the page I have used the Dear Lizzy 'Happy place' Accent and phrase stickers with a couple of handmade flowers.

Simple, cute and girly scrapping that screams 'Summer Love'


Hope you come on over and play along with our sketch challenge too! Don't forget to upload onto the Facebook challenge page to be in the running to win some awesome prizes. 



Happy scrapping!

Skai












No comments:

Post a Comment