Monday 24 October 2016

Heidi Swapp Clip Board

Hiya Artsy Peeps
Hope you are all finding some creative time in your busy lives.

I was blessed to get one of these in a recent box of goodies from Scrapping Clearly, it now has pride of place on my desk where I use it to display current pics that I want to scrap.
If you're quick you can get one on special in the shop before they sell out.
Here's what I did with it, pretty, eh?!
 I covered all the wood using these colours of Dylusions ink sprays, letting it soak in
and reapplying where I wanted more colour.
I stamped Archival ink around the edge using bubble wrap.

After I finally got the promo sticker off the pretty floral transparency I covered the still gluey patch with a bit of black card, a paper clip, heart sticker, and sentiment sticker mounted on white card and foam tape. I inked around the edge with a Copic marker, and also inked the edges of the stand with my Archival inkpad. I then stuck the transparency to the backboard.

I painted the back of the board with chalkboard paint so I could write photo details on it.
It's pretty cool if I do say so myself.

So have you joined in our monthly challenges yet? This is the last month of the special prize competition for participating for 3 months in a row.
You can find all the details here on our Facebook page.

Thanks for dropping by
see you next time





No comments:

Post a Comment