Thursday 6 October 2016

A Mega Mini Album - by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone..

So happy to be here on the blog tonight sharing a project I love so much. I created a mini album of a special family day out. We had so much fun and I wish that these days happened more often.

I started by printing my photos and layering them with the patterned paper. (I will list all products I used at the end of the post)


I then added some watercolor paints and texture paste. I love the Heidi Swapp texture paste, it's so easy to use and the colours are vibrant and strong. I also added some white and kraft tags to add some extra layers to each of the photos. 



I then simply added some embellishments and journaling to finish off. I was so happy with how it turned out and from start to finish it only took me approx 5 hours.










Here follows a list of products used and the links to purchase then in the Scrapping Clearly store.




Hope you love this album and it inspires you to get creative.

Lauren xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment