Saturday 5 December 2015

Dec Mood Board - by Chloe

Hello everyone!  Well, we are up to December already, how did that even happen?!

We have a great board this month ...

I really wanted to go a bit Christmassy ....
so I did!


I have used the Heidi Swapp Believe 6x6 paper pad ... and my background paper is from the Heidi Swapp Hello Today paper pad ...

I was inspired by the geometric shapes on the board, and have lots of circles and triangles on my page.

I love the blue and red as Christmas colours!

Other products used:
Heidi Swapp Believe Ephemera
Sequins
Lemon Lush Glitter Triangle Stickers
Maggie Holmes Crate Paper Open Book Doilies
Pink Paislee Memorandum photo frames
Heidi Swapp Silver Glitter Alphas
Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Puffy Glitter Stickers
Heidi Swapp Disco stars

Hope you can play along this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment