Saturday 27 April 2024

Food Art.... Should be taken seriously

 Happy Saturday!!!


this week's ATC prompt is a doozy and should be taken seriously....

week 17. Food Art: featuring you favourite food/dish.

well, I started off seriously. I knew I wanted to do something with chicken, and I had a lovely folklore type image that was pretty, and I was going to use it but I was struggling to get started. So, I flicked through a new collage image book that I recently purchased, and the perfect image just leapt right off the page at me. 

and I had so much fun creating this piece. It all came together. 

and it made me Laugh and Laugh. 

just what the doctor ordered. 

no process pics today because I just created....

My Hero



so much fun in such a little piece of art.


hope that brought a little smile to your day.

Supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment