Wednesday 24 August 2022

Repeat by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

I've been away from my craft desk for a month tripping around the countryside so I needed a quickie layout.   I started with some Vicki Boutin patterned paper where pretty much all of the mixed media work has already been done for you!   I don't think of it as cheating - rather an effective use of my time!

 

I cut a large star from chipboard and give it and a couple of other chipboard starts from my stash a couple of coats of Dina Wakley paint (Lapis and Tangerine)  


I drew a circle on the back of my page and used a pokey tool and a mouse pad to poke some holes around it.   I then stitched through the holes using blue and orange embroidery floss.   (I find it much easier on my fingers to poke my holes first rather than just use a needle)   


Then all I had to do was matt my photo and add some clusters of embellishments and stickers including 
Ribbon
Flair
Star stickers (these were nearly antiques - left over from a star chart for Paddy when he was at kinder!)

And here's the finished page



Enjoy your week,

cheers

Tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment