Tuesday 30 August 2022

Hmmm by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

More travel photos to share


Again I started with a waste-not page so not sure of the products but it looks like some distress ink and a little Art Anthology Sorbet (Butter Cream).   These are on special in the shop so go grab a bargain!



I trimmed the page and add it to some black card stock as I knew my embellishments were going to be heavy and I needed a bit more support.   


I grabbed another piece of waste-not paper and die cut it.


I drew a circle and poked holes around it using my slightly dog chewed pokey tool and a mouse mat  and then stitched using embroidery floss. 





Products I've used include

Distress ink (Black soot)
Dine Wakley stencil (Wheels)
Heidi Swapp jumbo tag


TFL
cheers
Tracey

  




No comments:

Post a Comment