Thursday 19 May 2022

'SEEK' - Travelers Notebook - Prompt - Postage Stamps by Emma Zappone

 Hello, another week has just whizzed past and it's Thursday again.
This means because it's Thursday I have a Travelers Notebook spread for you. 😊
This weeks prompt is Postage stamps. As soon as I saw this theme I knew that I had to play with some cool 49&Market products and postage stamp stamps. 


You can see these pages come to life here in my video....



I really wanted to make this a fun create using fun products. Left over in my stash was some original 49&Market washi which I used to start my collaging with.
Next came rub ons from an assortment of different 49&Market collections. (yes I have them all🤭😂😉 ).



I continued with rub ons within the layers. I then added some colour by using the trusty Distress Oxide Inks in a variety of colours including - Vintage Photo, Brushed Corduroy, Old Photo & Rustic Wilderness.
Once the colour was dry, I then added a small amount of stenciling with a Finnabair stencil. 



Once the paste was dry, using a wax in 'Firebird', highlighted it ever so slightly. Next came some stamping, I used 2 different stamp sets for this, the first was an Aall & Create - 'Framework Elements' and the second was an old Finnabair - 'Carte Postale' that has all postage style mini cling stamps. 
Finally came a few 'embellishments and quotes.



A fine drawn border and a flick of  Art Philosophy's 'Honey' these pages were complete.

I hope you enjoy watching my process video and that maybe it inspires you to create your own version for this weeks theme. 

I will see you all again soon.

Stay Crafty, Em xx




 




No comments:

Post a Comment