Wednesday 4 May 2022

"Chill" with the May Moodsketch, by Amanda H

 Hello SC fans

Got a bit messy with this month's moodsketch! Channeled by inner purple and pinks!



Here are the link to the Scrapping Clearly products used to create the mixed media background:

I followed this month's mood board:


Here is my final page......




Here are some of the steps to make that mixed media background.

I mixed some Periwinkle and Blackberry paints to get the right purple tone for the layout.

I swiped it to the white cardstock with a old store card.

I used Colour Blast Snow white paste to stencil some spots and stars to the layout.

I splatters some Liquitex ink to the page and blew the ink around with my little puffer!

Stenciled some extra stars with Distress Oxide, and painted some of the same ink colour to the page.

Painted and splattered some extra pink to the page too.


Page finished with: Diecut stars, stickers, bling dots!







Thanks for looking, hoping you go bright and join the challenge this month.

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment