Tuesday 10 May 2022

Runway model by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

I was inspired by this month's mood sketch to do a layout with 5 photos.  

Very hard to believe as my go to is 1 photo but the sketch made it very easy.


I started with a brick stencil and some impasto paste and added some colour using the packaging technique and some Distress ink (Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade & Rusty Hinge).


I then used a stamp and Distress oxide (Victorian velvet) to add a little more interest.

I matted my photos with some Vicki Boutin Storyteller and WR Crush patterned paper.

I fussy cut some butterflies from the Vicki Boutin paper, and added some wire as antenna (never cutting them out!) to a few of them.   I used some ancient Basic Grey alphas for my title and consider it done.

here are some close ups 




and the finished page


TFL

(and thanks to Kaz, my personal shopper!)


cheers

Tracey




1 comment: