Thursday 28 December 2017

Christmas Planner - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

Hope your Christmas was amazing and filled with family, love, and laughter.

It's Karyn here and today I have a Christmas planner to share with you
made using lots of fun products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store

I know Christmas is over now but this might inspire you for next year :) 

The base for this project was made from cardstock, some pages I designed in MS Word and printed,
I know this paper collection is not Christmas themed but it is so fun and bright
and suits the summery weather here in Australia!


I started by trimming the cardstock into 4 greeting card sized pieces (approx 15cm x 21cm).
Then I folded each in half and stapled together using a long armed stapler. 


Next I trimmed my Christmas printables to approx 8.7cm x 10.5cm
and the sheets of Fancy Pants Designs Joy Parade 6x6 paper pad to 9.5cm x 14cm. 


I attached a piece of the patterned paper, as well as a printable, to each page.
For the cover I attached a diecut and puffy stickers from the Fancy Pants Designs "Joy Parade" collection






I have deliberately kept the embellishments to a minimum so that the booklet is not bulky
as I carry it around in my handbag in the lead-up to Christmas.

Here are some pictures of each of the pages in the booklet.
These first pages are for my Christmas card list.
You could design the printables to suit your own planning style.
Isnt this puffy sticker fun!!


I've used more puffy stickers on these "gift list" pages - I love the collection of dot, and word stickers. 


These pages are for my family gift list and a spot to attach my Christmas letter. 


I also keep a record of gifts received - mainly to help remind my children who gave them what,
and also ideas for future gifts :) 


These pages are just for adding some fun memories - using these brag cards


I made my own calendars for November/December, great to keep track of events!  


Lastly some pages for Christmas day notes, menu plans etc. 


I hope this has inspired you to make your fun planner -
they are also a great way to record and remember gifts you have purchased in previous years!!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment