Wednesday 10 May 2017

You are my happy by Lauren Hender

Hello! Welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog. I don't know about you but May is that month where I find myself thinking about how fast the year is flying by. I hope you are all ticking off those new years resolutions or if not got some exciting plans for the rest of the year.

Lets check out what I am sharing tonight...


This is a photo of my little girl in Sydney. She found a graffiti wall and wanted to have her photo taken. She was so cute that I got a photo for her which included the wall and one for me with close up of her adorable cuteness.



In this layout I used a beautiful collection by Maggie Holmes..in fact there is a little of two ranges going on here. Can you guess??

Ok.. it's the
Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection with a dash of Maggie Holmes Gather collection.
Want to do a little shopping? Just click below.


I began this layout by using some texture paste and a beautiful prima stencil. It's hard to see in the picture but in real life it looks fabulous.

Check it out here

All these stencils are high quality and so easy to clean which is always a plus for me.



When dry, I added some watercolor to the background and wiped the top of the raised stencil impressions with a baby wipe. Next I added some washi tape, doily and layered up my photo to adhere down with foam tape to give it a bit of pop.


 Then came the fun part.. adding all the pretty embellishments. My tip here is not to over think it. Just wack them down, have fun and it will all turn out. I used some chipboard pieces, fussy cut some butterflies and don't you just love the puffy gold heart!

I hope my layout has inspired you to get creative and do a little shopping over at the Scrapping Clearly shop

Lauren xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment