Tuesday 29 May 2018

Quick Easy Layouts Using Dylusions

Hi everyone
Marelle here again to share another quick and easy layout when you feel like creating but time is not on your side!





I cut down my 12x12 white cardstock to 6x12 and sprayed the three Dylusion colours and added a small amount of water, dried this then flicked some Heavy Gesso (watered down) randomly over the top.

I then stamped three stamps in the middle of my page, glued some embroidery thread in the middle, then placed my small photo (matted in black cardstock), added the title, then  doodled and journalled around the edges!

The colours I have used are : Pure Sunshine, Bubblegum Pink, Post Box Red, 

I have also used some watered down Liquitex Heavy Gesso.

Thanks for visiting our Blog!

Happy Crafting

Marellexxx





No comments:

Post a Comment