Wednesday 9 May 2018

Birthday Cards - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies,

It's Karyn here, and
today I have a set of 4 cards to share with you made using the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dreams Collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store


I started all of my cards with a white cardstock base (14.3cm x 10.5cm when folded). Then I selected a range of papers from the CVS Bohemian Dreams 6x6 paper pad that I matted to the front of each card. I then die-cut "happy" and "birthday" from more papers to use on the cards. Each card was finished with one of the "birthday" die cuts, as well as CVS Bohemain Dreams die-cuts, and enamel dots.


For this card I also added a Heidi Swapp Dreamy layered paper bow


I've kept these cards simple and made use of lots of leftover papers and embellishments! 


Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment